Friday, June 17, 2011

Ron Howard!!!

I know, I know, it's been like forever since I've written anything. I have been laying low for a bit.

I have been thinking of jotting down my thoughts again for quite sometime and what a great way to do it by announcing that one of my photos have made the first cut for Ron Howard's Imagination Challenge.

I just received the news tonight and I'm almost jumping out of my skin.

Not sure how many of my followers are actually still following me, but I'm making a plea similar to a plea I made almost three-years ago when my lightening photo was in a competition. I'm seeking votes for my image.

If you click this link: Imagination Challenge, it will take you directly to my photo where you can vote.

ONLY ONE VOTE COUNTS, PERIOD.

Thank you in advance. I promise I won't be gone so long.

No comments: