Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eye update and more

I had surgery again last Friday on my eye.

Here's the update.

I just made yet another phone call to the eye doctor because my vision is doing the same thing after the initial touch-up surgery about a month ago.

I'm asking for prayer on this. I was really concerned going into the surgery last Friday and my stress level is high once again as double vision is slowly returning in my distance eye. I should have left things alone and never gone for the touch up.

On another note, please take a look at my other blog: http://www.thosethathavebornethebattle.com/

I'm asking for people's help in spreading the word about this project. If you have a blog, can you post a link to the project site, or if you're on Twitter place a post about it. I'm trying to get the word out to get photographers on board.

I appreciate your prayers.

Kimberly

No comments: