Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Third times a charm, right?

Once again I get to spend Friday having eye surgery. This is the third time in 5-weeks.

I have appreciated everyone's prayers during the previous two and thank you in advance for the prayers this week.

I have not been scared prior to any of the other eye surgeries, including the initial Lasik procedure over a year and a half ago. This is different though.

I was told by the eye doc that every time they need to go in and remove cells from under the cornea they have to get more aggressive. That did not comfort me in the least. Last time I almost asked them to stop and give me more Valium and to try to numb my eye more. I could feel them scrape my eye and it was not a pleasant feeling, to put it mildly.

I am scheduled to arrive at 12:40. It takes them about 30 minutes to get me signed in and drugged before the procedure actually starts, so if I come to your thoughts around 1:10 or so, could you please lift me up in prayer?

I'm also going to tack on another prayer request here. I feel doors on every front are being slammed in my face. I'm getting very discouraged in a lot of areas in my life; from friendships that weren't what they seemed to a job I really wanted being stalled to my financial situation. I really need some clarity right now.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: