Thursday, November 26, 2009

With a thankful heart...

I have arrived in Canada to a "home coming" of sorts. I have been able to reconnect with an amazing family who are very near and dear to my heart.

I worked with John and his two sons, Matthew and Taylor, in Sweden and in Scotland on the Impact World Tour. Donna has such an amazing heart for people that I cannot be around her without being changed.

Everyone is running around like a chicken with their heads cut off trying to build stages and get tech rooms set up for God TV to come in and cover the Pursuit Conference. I feel right at home again.

That most amazing thing is how excited I am for this conference. John's main concern is that all of his tech crew remember that it is not our skills that will bless the Lord, but the fact that we are able to worship the Lord with our skills. Such an amazing man with an amazing heart. I have appreciated our friendship over the years and his heart remains steadfast. Not only in his love for the Lord, but his love for me and faith he has in me when it comes to using my skills to bless the Lord and worship Him. I cannot begin to tell you what a tremendous blessing that is to me. He is truly one man who has never given up on me, and trust me, John and I have had some knock down, drag out arguments but through all those times our friendship comes out the other side stronger than before. I REALLY NEEDED THIS TIME WITH THE ROSS FAMILY!!!

The following video is the video John created for this weekends conference. Hope you get a taste of how amazing this weekend is going to be, not only for all the people sitting in the chairs, but for those of us whom the Lord called together as part of an AWESOME tech crew!!

Enjoy!!!




ThePURSUIT 09 Video from John Ross on Vimeo.

No comments: