Friday, May 1, 2009

Third Day

What an amazing evening!!!

Bradley, a friend of mine, helped me get a photo pass that allowed me to take my professional camera gear into the concert. Usually photo passes allow you to shoot as much as you can for the first three songs and that's it. However, I had two things going for me tonight. First is that I actually purchased a front row seat and the second is that the band actually wanted people to take all the photos they wanted. So I shot almost 26GB worth of images. That's A LOT of images to edit, but I'm looking forward go going through them all.

For now, I just went to my last card and pulled some of the images off. I had been shooting all evening at at towards the end, the band were posing for me and my camera. When they started doing that, Bradley and his wife were yelling for me and not the band. The guitarist tossed one of his picks to me and I got some great shots.

So, enjoy this sample of my images. Please remember, ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED AND WATERMARKED. If you want to use the images, contact me.










2 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

WOW! That is so neat! I am so glad you had such a great night!!

A Touch Creative said...

Pictures are great! You can tell by the pictures that they (and you) had a great night.