Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bill and Susan

When I was at home, I looked and looked through all my files to find the pictures that I had taken of Bill and Susan out in the Prayer garden at church last August. I had their individual photos, but couldn't find their couples photos. With all the hard drive problems I have been having, I thought for sure I had lost them.

However, I was very thankful to come into my old work computer and find the original photos.

I have shown you how handsome Bill was and his contagious smile and now, for those of you who don't know the two of them, you can see what a handsome couple they made. They compliment each other in every way possible and walked the journey of life tackling every struggle, rejoicing every accomplishment, learning to love and forgive, and growing more like Christ with every passing day. All of this was done TOGETHER.

In as much as it pains me to think of saying Susan with out Bill's name preceding it, I find comfort in knowing that Jesus has, and will, always go before her. And I know she finds comfort in that knowledge.

I love you Bill.
I love you Susan.

Bill and Susan 002

No comments: