Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christian

What can I say about Christian Tessmer??? Well, I can tell you he is an AWESOME drummer. He plays with his shoes off. Wears some funky socks, as well as some other interesting choices of clothing attire. He enjoys life! Absolutely loves PB Hagen Daz. Basically, he is the type of person who really adds spice to the lives of people around him!

He is also the drummer for Meg3. You can listen to some of their music by clicking the player on the right side of my menu bar. Yesterday I captured some great shots of the band as they were rehearsing for a concert this Friday. (Click here for more information about this concert.) I shot these images because I have tickets for another concert that very same day and won't be able to attend. However, I prefer to shoot bands when they are rehearsing. I can get up on stage with them and lay down to get some funky angles. Place my ear next to the bass players amp and lose hearing in one ear for the rest of the day and not hopefully for the rest of my life. Have my hair blown back from the kick drum as I try to get an unusual shot. You know, the usual stuff a photographer goes through to get the angle she wants. ;-)

With that said, Christian is a very unique critter. I captured this image of him and I simple love it. It is so NOT him, but at the same time it is totally him. If you know him, chime in. Tell me what you think. Leave me a comment.
























You can find out more about Christian by checking out his website by clicking HERE.

No comments: