Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Steve Simon-Super Shooter

Okay, I didn't want to go too crazy with all the "S's".

Steve Simon was on of the pro's I had the pleasure to shoot with at the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop in Yosemite. Steve picked me up at the airport in Oakland and the two of us spent 4 1/2 hours getting to know each other on that long drive and then again when we were both exhausted on the return trip. We were so exhausted that we pulled over on the side of the road to get let our eyes rest a bit. Let me tell you, the workshop was fun but it sure does take it out of you.

I heard from Steve that he has another eposode out of Nikon's "Lookin Good In Picture's" video with Carson Kressley. It's a hoot.

Carson and Steve take people off the streets of New York and take photos of them. If you want to learn some tricks of the trade with regards to how to improve your images of people, check out the video.

Well done Steve. Oh, you too Carson.

No comments: