Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Are you a September baby???

No?

Well, I'm sure you know someone born in September! You're probably going to by them a gift, or at least spend $5 on a card. How about doing something a bit different this year?

Charity Water is a great missions organization founded by Scott Harrison. I came to know of Scott when I was in Liberia. He volunteered for Mercy Ships prior to my arrival.

His heart was so moved by what he saw that the direction of his life was changed forever. His purpose now it to provide clean water to the people of Africa. His birthday is in September and last year, instead of gifts, he asked for people to donate to dig wells in Kenya.

I know I have been posting a lot of videos here lately. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE watch this one.



You can go to the website and be a part of something HUGE.

http://www.charitywater.org/birthdays/intro/trailer.html