Saturday, August 16, 2008

Funny photos

I'm still uploading photos to my Flickr account and thought you might enjoy seeing some humorous moments from my time in Liberia.

Again, like the "ice cream" photo I posted yesterday, these were all shot from the passenger seat of a Land Rover and we tooled down the "roads", and I use that work loosly, of Monrovia.

Take a look at the scene and especially read any signs in the image.

_MG_0081
I often excel in my dreams.

_MG_0059
This one I will help you out with because you can't see the entire sign because the guy is blocking it with his arm. It reads, "Fine Girls Welcome". Now what "fine" girl would not want to come to this industrious looking "Business Center"?

_MG_0391
No CD's here.

_MG_0435
Men's shop.

20080306_0278
I never had the opportunity to try any of the "Roasted Cow Meat" from one of these carts, but almost all of them had similar women painted on them.
"Mmmm, me woman. Me like meat!!"

20080305_0405
Go get your own hole!!

No comments: