Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good-bye Snickers.

I received an email yesterday from my next door neighbor telling me that her kitten, who has been diagnosed with a incurable disease, had taken a turn for the worse. She was unsure if she was going to last much longer.

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I received a text message from Sharon informing me that she was taking Snickers on her last drive to the vet.

I caught the two of them as they were leaving and was able to cuddle Snickers and say good-bye. It was very sad.

A couple of weeks ago I kitty sat for Sharon and took photos of her two little ones. I was able to give her a good memory of Snickers.

Snickers

Here is her other one. Kit-Kat.

Kit Kat 03

1 comment:

familygregg said...

Those are awesome images. What a nice gift.