Friday, August 15, 2008

U Gotta C this MOVIE!


Anyone who knows even the slightest thing about me knows that I have a very tender spot in my heart for the ENTIRE continent of Africa. (Ok, so it may not be just a spot. My entire heart longs to be in Africa.) I was wandering the aisles at my local rental store and saw this cover. I was intrigued to say the least.

Look at his face!! I can only see King David dancing before the Lord like this. Awesome!

The story is heartbreaking. The story is hopeful. The story is powerful. I was on edge at the end. In the end, I literally cheered for them.

The cinematography is beautiful. Very much reminds me of the way Craig and Damon Foster shoot their movies. (I interned with Craig and Damon when I was in South Africa.)

I cannot recommend this documentary enough. Go rent it!!! Have your heart touched. Shed some tears. Let out some cheers and more importantly change how you see people and realize how blessed you are.

You can find out more by going to the movie website. Click HERE.

No comments: