Thursday, November 20, 2008

1001 rules

First, an update on the status of my lightning photo. I have reached 30 votes and I am now in third place by one vote.

That does not mean I am not still asking people to vote for my photo. There are still 13 days left in the competition. If you haven't voted yet and still want to, please do so.


Okay, on to the 1001 rules.

This morning I found this blog, "1001 rules for my unborn son."

http://rulesformyunbornson.tumblr.com/

It has quite a bit of good advice. It even allows you to email your advice and see if it is worthy enough to make the list.

Here are some of the rules:

262. Don't sabatage the family portrait. Smile please.

77. Never side against your brother in a fight.

20. Learn an instrument, preferably one that can be played at home in the company of friends.

And when I saw this one, I saw a familiar face staring back:

270. Stand up to bullies. You'll only have to do it once.

Before you go right to rule 270, check to see if you can guess who that face might be. FYI, he's not really a bully. :-)

No comments: