Sunday, November 9, 2008

I would appreciat your help

I have posted this once before, but time is running out.

I have entered one of my photos in a competition that I would very much like to win. One of the key prizes that I would be able to learn a lot from is "a group of four professional photographers will be joined by four amateur photographers at Yosemite National Park for unparalleled photo opportunities, followed by first-hand instruction in Apple Aperture by a team of Apple-certified Aperture trainers."

This would be such a tremendous training opportunity for me. I would be able to use these skills for my job at the church and beyond.

When you click on the link below, you will need to register and join the contests before you can place your vote for me. Once you have registered, click on the link below, then go to "SUBMISSIONS", and you will see a box on the right that says "MOST RECENT". Click that and select "MOST VOTED FOR". There you will see my photo in the top row.

I currently have 15 votes but would like to see if I can get at least 15 more.

Please, would you consider signing up to vote for me?? It would mean a lot to me.

And if you know anyone else who might be able to help, I would appreciate it as well. Please provide them a link to my blog or a direct link to the contest site.

Thanks

http://www.photrade.com/contest/aperturenatureworkshops2

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I voted Kimberly,and hope you win! Hope all is well with you..