Wednesday, November 19, 2008

29 Votes, 13 days


I'm excited to say that my Lightning photo currently has 29 votes in the competition being run on Photrade.

If you have voted for my photo, thank you so much.

If you haven't but want to and have just delayed, may I please ask you to not delay further? With the 29 votes, I am currently tied for 3rd place. As of now, I would really like to have at least 35 votes. Six more votes, that's all. (This might change as the competition comes to a close.) Please consider placing your vote.


Here is how you go about voting:


When you click on the link below, you will need to register and join the contests before you can place your vote for me.

http://www.photrade.com/contest/aperturenatureworkshops2

Once you have registered and joined the contest, click on the link below again,
- then go to "SUBMISSIONS",
- and you will see a box on the right that says "MOST RECENT". Click that and select "MOST VOTED FOR". There you will see my photo in the top row.

This is a very important competition for me. One of the key prizes is one that I would be able to learn a lot from. It is "a group of four professional photographers will be joined by four amateur photographers at Yosemite National Park for unparalleled photo opportunities, followed by first-hand instruction in Apple Aperture by a team of Apple-certified Aperture trainers."

This would be such a tremendous training opportunity for me. I would be able to use these skills for my job at the church and beyond.

No comments: