Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Contest is down to the wire...


The competition I entered my lighting photo in ends tonight at 10pm (AZ time).

I have fallen into second place with 61 votes. There are four winning photos, and judges will be making the final decisions. It is not all based votes.

If you would still like to place a vote, you still have time.

Again, here's how you go about it:

When you click on the link below, you will need to register and join the contests before you can place your vote for me.

http://www.photrade.com/contest/aperturenatureworkshops2

Once you have registered and joined the contest, click on the link below again,
- then go to "SUBMISSIONS",
- and you will see a box on the right that says "MOST RECENT". Click that and select "MOST VOTED FOR". There you will see my photo in the top row.


Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me during this competition. I appreciate your support.

No comments: