Friday, December 26, 2008

Contest update.

Scott Bourne just posted this to his blog regarding the trip to Yosemite in just under three-weeks.


California Here We Come


by admin on December 26, 2008

In just a few weeks, we’ll kick off the second of four Aperture Nature Photography Workshops. The winners have all been notified and have started receiving their prizes. We’re all making travel plans. I’m personally hoping for lots of snow, since Yosemite and snow make for wonderful photos.

But we’re going to do some classroom stuff too. Steve Simon and I will be sharing our approach to using Aperture. The winners all receive a free copy of Aperture 2.2 as well as Rich Harrington’s great PeachPit Press book that they can use to brush up on Aperture after leaving the workshop.

Liana Lehua will come along to document the trip and share blog posts, as well as videos that will help our audience vicariously enjoy the trip.

Within a few weeks, maybe sooner, we’ll be opening up the third contest. Winners from that contest will get to travel to Yellowstone National Park.

So there are lots of reasons to stay tuned to this blog. More coming soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can read the original post by clicking HERE.

I have been preparing for lots of snow. I have all my gear from when I was in Russia in -40 degree weather and have upgraded some of it. I'm ready for it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you sister!!!!! Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year of blessings!!!! Zippity Doo Da and I mean it!!!
B