Saturday, December 13, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I prefer to be BEHIND the camera and not in front of it.  

About a week prior to the announcement that my lightning photo was one of the four selected to go to Yosemite to b taught by four professionals I ran across a video from the first winning team.  They were answering questions and just talking about the experience.

I have to tell you, I almost wanted to pull my entry right then and there, but the prize was to good to pass up.  Thankfully, I kept my entry in.

Last night I receive an email from a gal named Liana.  She introduces herself as the video producer for this winning team and wants to know if she can send me some questions to prepare me for the video shoot.

YIKES!!!

Not only that.  It seems this teams video is going to be more involved than the last one.  

All I can say is, "Pray for me!"  

No comments: