Friday, October 3, 2008

Goofy me!!!

There are certain people I know who always give me a hard time for always wanting to be behind the camera and not in front of it. (You KNOW who you are!)

So, when I had to clear off some of my hard drive space today, I thought I would upload some of the photos to my Flickr account and free up some space.

Taiwan 025
Leah and me with one of our translators in Taipei, Taiwan 1999.

Taiwan 035
Me, Leah and Alli doing the tourist thing in Taipei.

Taiwan 040
Lai King, Leah, Ali and I enjoying some of the amazing food in Taipei, not to mention having a great time hanging out with each other.

Taiwan 019
Me with some of the people who came to the coffee shop to practice the English with us.

Taiwan 016
Some high school kids we spoke to.

Taiwan 015
They loved it when I had all of use make goofy faces.

CapeTown Lion 01
In Cape Town, South Africa.

Russia 015
Moscow, Russia.

Stage-fight
Fun at work on a shoot.

No comments: