Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Please pray for my friends (VERY SERIOUS)

For those who know me, you will remember my trip to Liberia in February to serve on the M/V Africa Mercy (Mercy Ships) as a videographer.

There is really only one phrase that stands out in my blurred memory of our "orientation" and that was them telling us that most of the deaths that happen are caused by traffic collisions.

In March of this year, shortly after I returned from the ship, several friends of mine were rear-ended. They were okay, a little sore from the experience, but that is all.

Well, one of my friends who was in that first collision has been involved in another one. Once again, the Lord had His hand over both vehicles and there were no serious injuries. The injuries were more serious in this one, but all survived.

Here is where I am really asking you to lift this situation up to the Lord.

The driver of the vehicle my friend was in is facing some very serious charges and could face jail time. The collision was not his fault. There is so much to the story that I would not do it justice.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to Ali's blog and read about what is going on so you know how to pray for this situation.

Ali's blog

Again, please read her last two entries so you know how to pray for this situation.

Ali's blog

No comments: