Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is so cool

First, let me say thank you for lifting up Ali and the situation in Liberia. She has not given an update, but I will keep you informed when she does. Please keep lifting this situation up in prayer. I know they very much appreciate it.

Now, I admit it, I am a techie at heart. I love to find new toys on the web and I found one that I could spend hours using.

If you are a photographer, like me, and have what seems like a million photo on some website like Flickr or Smugmug it can be quit frustrating when you are looking for one particular photo and you have to page through all those photos. Inevitably the one you are looking for is on the very last pages.

Well, that is where this cool little feature comes into play. It is called Cooliris.

I found it when I was looking at another photographer's blog. I saw this little button that read and clicked on it.

It took me to this website http://cooliris.com. And the fun started from there. You can watch a little presentation that will get you hooked just like I am. I have discovered so many more interesting photos by using this little tool. I would have never discovered them if I were clicking through each and ever photo individually.

Basically, if you have the new ITunes and you like being able to scroll through all your albums you're gonna love this.

No comments: