Thursday, October 2, 2008

Have you liked some of my photos?

If there have been any of the photos you have seen on my blog or on my flickr account that has caused you to wonder, "Gee, I would love to buy a print of that image. I wonder if she would sell them."

The answer is now YES!!!

You can purchase many of my images to be placed on note cards or full sized prints. Click one of the banners or HERE to go to the site.

Funds will be used to help me get back to Tanzania and keep updating the congregation on what is happening in Mairowa and Kondoa.









4 comments:

familygregg said...

This is fantastic! Can they do the calendar? Oh my goodness.....people should start thinking about CHRISTmas.

Kimberly said...

No, no calendars. Notecards and actual prints.

Sean's Ladies said...

Still! It is great to have somewhere to show your images and give people the option of purchasing different sizes. Do you get a percentage or something? Very cool, though.

Kimberly said...

I'm still looking for other sites that will give better prices, but I'm excited to be able to put some of my photography out there.