Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adventure is about to begin.

I have one more day at work before heading off to Yosemite to learn from professional photographers. I have so much to do tomorrow!!!

A friend is picking up my old couch, I am having my new couch delivered, have an edit for Sunday I have to finish, need to direct a voice over for another video for Sunday and I still have to pack for the trip. No pressure!!!

I'm not sure what my schedule is going to be like while I'm there, but I'm planning on updating my blog on a daily basis. There are a lot of you who placed votes for me during this contest and I want you to feel like you are on the journey with me.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting opportunity. Be like the sponge Kimberly and soak it all in. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I feel VERY close to God when I'm surrounded by His creation. Awesome insights Kimberly. You're on your way!