Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!!!

Colossians 1: 15-20

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created; things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church, he is the beginning and the first born from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Shooting day one.

It is 5:45 am and I have finished my devotions for today. Some of you may know how amazing I find Colossians 1:15-20. I stand in awe of the Lord when I read those verses. It boggles my mind, yet at the same time I sometimes think I begin to wrap my mind around what it is saying. I know that will not fully happen until I no longer have daily devotions but am, instead, worshiping around my devotion.

I don’t know what the day holds, but then again I never do. I’m excited! I’m anticipatory!! And I am looking forward to a day of awestruck wonder.

Nikki, Scott, Steve and I will be heading out in about an hour and a half. When we finish shooting we will come back and Steve will begin teaching us Aperture. From the little I have heard about this program, I am excited to see how it is going to change my workflow process.

So, I am about ready to walk out the door. I’ll update the entry when we return.

5 comments:

familygregg said...

Can't wait to see more images.

Anonymous said...

your Motive...your Maker. click for HIS glory. have fun...relax...enjoy. this is the day that the Lord has made...so (go ahead) rejoice and be glad in it.
grab the moments, sister!
B

Anonymous said...

OK, so I won't tell you I told you so. You have a great time. Looking forward to your updates and pictures.

whiessessa said...

I prayed for you today. Have fun.
Joyce Page

Kimberly said...

Thanks everyone!!