Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Adventure??

Things have been hopping for me over the past couple of weeks and I'm very excited about what the future holds.

Today I took another step. I registered my domain name for what could turn out to me my very own photography business, www.littleknollphotography.com.

I have also been thinking about what my business cards might look like.

Now, I know the portraits of Steven that I took last week have been all over my blog, but I love the way they came out. So, with his permission, here is the first mock-up.

Test

Front002B

Which one do you like better? Please let me know.

2 comments:

A Touch Creative said...

I like the full version of Steven. Nice light and he looks so cool.

Anonymous said...

hI kimberly, I like the full length too, especially like the positioning of your signature..... " D"