Friday, January 9, 2009

Liberia treasures

I am in the process of transferring photos from three different hard drives onto the new DROBO I received from the contest. As a result, I have been able to look through the photos I took in Monrovia, Liberia West Africa in February 2008 when I volunteered with Mercy Ships on board the m/v Africa Mercy.

Here are some of the treasures I found.

Mercy Ships 0370B

Mercy Ships 0348B

Mercy Ships 0324B

Mercy Ships 0233B

Mercy Ships 0261B

Mercy Ships 0196B

Mercy Ships 0163B

Mercy Ships 0130B

Mercy Ships 0085B

Mercy Ships 0078B

Mercy Ships 0046B

Mercy Ships 0055B

Mercy Ships 0199B

4 comments:

familygregg said...

The 4th image down is my favorite in this set. I love the composition.

Kimberly said...

Yes, that is one of the true treasures I found when I went back in to re-visit the photos. I love it. I also like the first one, okay, I like them all!!

Daniel said...

Fantastic pics, What camera and lens kit do you use?
/Daniel

Kimberly said...

Thanks Daniel.

I shot the images in Liberia on my Canon 40D, except for the O.R. photos. Those were shot on one of the surgeons camera, also a Canon.

I think the other shots were shot with my 70mm-200mm lens. It's a 25 year old lens, but still did a great job.

I hope all is well with you and the family!!!