Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ahhhhh Jet Lag

Last night I tried as hard as I could to stay awake for as long as I could. I think I made it till around 7pm. Well, that was when I got up from my chair and finally went to bed. I have no idea how long I was asleep in the chair for.

I set my alarm, just in case I do sleep through till morning and my head hits the pillow.

Midnight, I'm ready to go.

Before I went to bed last night I uploaded most of the photos of the children from the Kondoa Integrity School (KIS) to my Flickr account. I am not going to post all of them here. There are well over 100 kids.

If you want to see the kids at KIS, click HERE. If you sponsor a child from KIS, just do a search for their name. When I am finished with all the editing of both Kondoa and Mairowa, the sponsors will receive a copy of their child's photo.

Here's a sample photo:

Yusuph Abdala 068146

No comments: