Sunday, September 14, 2008

Off again.

I know it seems been a bit overactive of these past 24-hours, but I needed to grab the internet time while I could.

Tomorrow I am heading back to Mairowa. I have hired a car and a translator and off we go. We will be staying out there for the remainder of our time here. I return Thursday night.

During this time Pastor Jamie from SBC will be out there for a day to see the program. Please keep him in your prayers as he travels with Fred.

I am scheduled to interview Jacob tomorrow and I have several other interviews I need to capture. This week is devoted to video. Please pray that I capture the footage I need.

We all leave on Friday in the evening. So, I am thinking I will be able to update my blog once more before returning to Scottsdale. Thanks for taking this journey with me.

I am currently uploading another 6 photos to my flickr account. I won't have time to post them here so take a peak. Click HERE to go there. (UPDATE: the connection failed multiple times last night so there are no new photos on my Flickr account. Sorry about that. I'm off to Mairowa in about 15-minutes and will return Thursday. I'll see you then. Thanks for the prayer coverage.)

1 comment:

familygregg said...

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Truly inspiring. I am soooo happy for you...I hope you are enjoying the moments. These photos are great Kimberly. Don't forget to get video too now though :)
B