Friday, September 26, 2008

Published?!

This morning I woke up at, almost, a normal hour; 5:45. I hopped on the computer and had two messages waiting for me on my flickr account. Both of them wanting to use my photos.

One is just a thumbnail image to be used on their website, but the other wants to use one of my images in a calendar.

The excitement quickly gave way to uncertainly. I have no idea how to proceed so I contacted a person who would know how to direct me.

Craig Foster is a friend of mine from South Africa. He and his brother, Damon Foster, are amazing filmmakers and I had the privilege to work with them doing research on the Discovery Channel project, "Sharkman".

Craig has been published as a photographer as well and I value his input.

So, I will keep you up-to-date on this new development.

Oh, speaking of Calendars, I am putting together one that might be sold at SBC later this year. I will keep you informed on what is going on with that project as well.

No comments: