Sunday, September 7, 2008

Off again!

This morning I am heading off to Kondoa to take photos of our sponsored children there and to get some updated video footage of the school.

I am joining part of the SBC team this time. We have anywhere from a 4-6 hour trip ahead of us and I would appreciate your prayers.

Could you also please keep my health in your prayers? Last night I felt a bit of a chest thing coming on and really cannot afford to be fighting that with all that I have to do. Also my back. Something wonky is going on with the lower left side. Nothing too serious, just very tight muscle and tender.

I will be back in Arusha on Thursday and will update my blog with stories and photos.

Thanks for your prayers. I very much appreciate them!!!

2 comments:

familygregg said...

Praying. 2 of your photos were used in the service tonight. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kimberly

I have been looking at your blogs and have enjoyed what you have been taking pictures of as I find the photos very interesting. Also enjoy your commentary. Then I read that your not feeling well and that your back is hurting. Now forgive me but your Mother is kicking in with this comment. So here goes. For all you who blog Kimberly please pray for her health and safety. Her Mother. Love you.